Exporting your contacts to Excel (CSV) puts them into a simple enough format for most third-party software to import and understand. We recommend exporting to Excel (CSV) format in order to import your contact data into
Exchange, or other CRM tools not supported by ScanBizCards app for direct export.
Export From the iPhone/iPad and Android version app:
1. Open the ScanBizCards app choose Total Contacts from the app’s home screen.
2. Navigate to the folder containing the card(s) you’d like to export i.e. All Cards,
3. Tap the Actions button (... Dots) and choose Export To…
4. Select and export Excel.
5. You may Select/Deselect contacts as per your requirement.
6. Tap on 'Done selecting - export to Excel' button available at bottom of window.
7. You'll then able export your Excel file through an email.