Once you’ve logged into HubSpot, then you are required to select the contact(s) you wish to export, follow the given steps:
- Open ScanBizCards application and then tap on Total Contacts.
- On the next screen, you may select any desired folder which contains your scanned/saved business card(s). For ex : We have selected the All Cards folder.
- On the next screen tap on 3 horizontal dots at the left-hand side bottom corner, and then tap on Export to...
- On the next screen tap on HubSpot icon.
- On the next screen, you can select single or multiple contacts as well and then tap on Done selecting- export to HubSpot.
- If you have turned on prompts under settings, the following options will be available:
1) Prompt for Contact Owner: When you opt ‘Prompt for Contact owner’, you’ll get a list of active Contact Owners to choose one from. Once selected, click ‘Next’. This is optional.
2) Prompt for Workflow: When you opt ‘Prompt for Workflows’, you’ll get a list of available workflows to choose from. Select a workflow for your contacts and click ‘Next’, also you can select multiple workflows from the list. This is optional.
- If ScanBizCards app discovers any duplicate email addresses, you’ll get a duplicate pop-up.
(You can resolve duplicates by tapping on Cancel or Update)
- Based on the options you selected, the export process will begin. Once exported, a success message HubSpot export is successful will pop up and you’re done. The contacts will be exported under the contacts section of HubSpot.
Important Note: An Email is a required field in order to successfully export contact(s) in HubSpot.