Once you’ve logged into HubSpot, then you are required to select the contact(s) you wish to export, follow the given steps:
- Open ScanBizCards application and then tap on Total Contacts.
- On the next screen, you may select any desired folder which contains your scanned/saved business card(s). For ex : We have selected the All Cards folder.
- On the next screen tap on 3 horizontal dots at the left-hand side bottom corner, and then tap on Export to...
- On the next screen tap on HubSpot icon.
- On the next screen, you can select single or multiple contacts as well and then tap on Done selecting- export to HubSpot.
- If you have turned on prompts under settings, the following options will be available:
1) Prompt for Contact Owner: When you opt ‘Prompt for Contact owner’, you’ll get a list of active Contact Owners to choose one from. Once selected, click ‘Next’. This is optional.
2) Prompt for Workflow: When you opt ‘Prompt for Workflows’, you’ll get a list of available workflows to choose from. Select a workflow for your contacts and click ‘Next’, also you can select multiple workflows from the list. This is optional.
- If ScanBizCards app discovers any duplicate email addresses, you’ll get a duplicate pop-up.
(You can resolve duplicates by tapping on Cancel or Update)
- Based on the options you selected, the export process will begin. Once exported, a success message HubSpot export is successful will pop up and you’re done. The contacts will be exported under the contacts section of HubSpot.
i) An Email is a required field in order to successfully export contact(s) in HubSpot.
ii) Make sure that you have turned on Hubspot CRM under Export Systems Management by tapping on settings (gear icon) at the right-hand side top corner) of ScanBizCards app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.