Once you’ve logged into Marketo, then you are required to select the contact(s) you wish to export, follow the given steps:
- Open ScanBizCards application and then tap on Total Contacts.
- On the next screen, you may select any desired folder which contains your scanned/saved business card(s). For ex : We have selected the All Cards folder.
- On the next screen select/tap on the desired card you are looking forward to exporting in Marketo and then tap on 3 horizontal dots at the left-hand side bottom corner, and then tap on Forward/Export to...
(As of now we are not supporting Batch-Export within Marketo, so you are requested to send an individual business card/contact while export in Marketo.)
- On the next screen tap on Marketo icon.
- If you have enabled ‘Show Lead Partition’, you’ll get a list of available Lead Partitions to choose from. Select a Lead Partition for your contacts and click ‘Next’.
- Now on the next screen, you will be going to receive a prompt for Custom fields related to your Contact module. Once you make a selection tap on Export (right-hand side top corner) and proceed further.
- If ScanBizCards app discovers any duplicate email addresses, you’ll get a duplicate pop-up.
(You can resolve duplicates by tapping on Cancel or Update)
- Based on the options you’ve selected, the export process will begin. Once exported, a success message Marketo export is successful will pop up and you’re done. The contacts will be exported under the selected lead partition of Marketo.
i) Email is a required field in order to successfully export contact(s) in Marketo.
ii) Make sure that you have turned on Marketo under Export Systems Management by tapping on settings (gear icon) at the right-hand side top corner of ScanBizCards app.